Through its Innovation Hub (IHub), the leading cybersecurity company Kaspersky fosters collaboration with innovative tech startups.
For its third Global Startup Call, the industry leader is looking for startup teams and individuals who develop disruptive solutions on the edge of cybersecurity and gaming.
Validating, Growing & Scaling Innovative Solutions
“It is our pleasure to announce the next call for innovative startups and to support the growth of new business activities by providing them with an opportunity to validate, grow and scale their solutions with such a global leading company as Kaspersky. By joining forces, we can enhance our technologies and together address security needs with higher accuracy and efficiency, as well as support the essence of cyber-immunity”, states Vitaly Mzokov, Head of the Innovation Hub at Kaspersky.
To validate, grow, and scale the solutions of participating startups, Kaspersky builds on three pillars:
- Technical and business mentoring for product development
- Technical integrations for a joint proof of concept
- Invitation to the Online Streaming Selection Day on 30 June
- Business partnerships for commercial growth
- Direct access to Kaspersky’s channel partners (including distributors and resellers)
- Access to Kaspersky’s regional and HQ offices, business development and technical resources & expertise
Piloting, Global Exposure & Outreach
- The best selected projects will be invited to run joined pilot projects with Kaspersky
- Dedicated professional support for global product sales and market boost
- Participation in global partner conferences and other events (with careful consideration of the current coronavirus situation)
- Engagement and exposure via Kaspersky’s dedicated channels and media partners
Looking For Gaming Startups With A Track Record
Kaspersky is looking for innovative products or services with working MVPs that aim to make the gaming industry more cyber immune. This means you should provide a product or service beyond the functional prototype phase, ideally already launched on the market, and preferably already with clients.
More precisely, Kaspersky is interested in the following solutions, among others:
- Protection tools to detect players, their loot, as well as their whole gaming experience
- Anti-cheat – online security solution for developers and leagues
- Matchmaking services to simplify how you find best partners to play with Chat, voice communications, and community tools across different platforms
- Gaming after-match video search and analysis tools that feature neural networks
- Voice assistant and VR/AR-control tools to open new ways to handle devices and gaming controls
- Game mode and settings for hardware and software environment, as well as ‘Do Not Disturb’ mode to help keep focus on the game
- Secure mobile broadcast and streaming tools, safe sharing and content creation services
- Digital rights management to protect digital content and in-game loot
- Other innovative ideas that make the gaming industry more cyber immune
Building On Last Year’s Success
2019’s winners had the opportunity to collaborate on joint business cases with Kaspersky and launch their products with the support of a globally recognized cybersecurity brand. The newly developed products are also included in the company’s portfolio, driving a synergetic approach to innovative solutions development.
If you develop an innovative solution on the edge of cybersecurity and gaming, apply by 31 May 2020!
Sharing is caring!
The post Grow & Scale Your Gaming Startup With Global Cybersecurity Company Kaspersky appeared first on StartUs Magazine.