ZKW Group is the specialist for innovative, premium lighting systems and electronics. As a global systems supplier, the group is one of the world’s leading strategic partners to the automotive industry.
In collaboration with startups and established companies, ZKW aims to improve safety and increase comfort as well as give their customers that certain something. For this purpose, you can now submit your application for the Partnership Program Drive Light & Sight Edition 2020.
New Supplemental Lamps & Existing Lamps With Additional Features
On the one hand, ZKW is looking for new lighting systems that can be integrated into existing infrastructure (lights such as the third rear light, headlights, turn indicators, taillights, DRL, etc.). In order to provide added value to drivers and other road users, it is of the essence to provide additional solutions for already existing lighting systems.
On the other hand, future cars will be equipped with completely new lighting systems, which so far do not exist. Having in mind e.g. autonomous driving, these new lighting systems will take over the task of transmitting specific information by the means of light.
Considering the above, ZKW aims to find solutions for the following challenges:
- Which possibilities are there to extend existing lighting systems with new functions or to replace them with improved functions?
- Which new supplemental lamps can be integrated into the car in terms of design, light communication, perception, and safety? New lamps with new lighting solutions provide additional benefits for drivers and other road users.
Therefore, interesting solutions include, but are not limited to:
- Security Solutions: parking aid, parking display, movement area for emergency cars or at door openings
- Design Solutions: elements such as “Light is the new Chrome” or light projections that create a market pull
- Comfort & Well-Being Solutions: functions such as “Find my Car” and solutions that create a new level of comfort for the driver and other participants
What’s In It For You?
Drive Light & Sight Edition 2020 gives your company the unique opportunity to work with an innovative, premium lighting systems and electronics leader.
30.000€ Total Prize Money
Up to four innovative teams will be awarded a total of 30.000€ in equity-free prize money and establish direct contact with ZKW’s experts.
Partnership for Proof of Concept
A partnership phase will result in a pilot or proof of concept (PoC) for your existing solution. Selected startups will work with internal teams from the ZKW Group to further enhance and develop their technologies.
The ZKW Group will assess a fit for further project development to determine additional opportunities in the automotive industry and take the most innovative technologies to ZKW’s Roadshow.
Selected startups will participate in an exclusive kick-off event in September 2020* with industry professionals from the ZKW Group. This event gives you a chance to pitch your solution and exchange with ZKW’s experts. The event will take place near Vienna, Austria.
To work with one of the leading systems suppliers & to introduce your solution to new clients, apply for Drive Light & Sight Edition 2020 by 31 May!
*ZKW reserves the right, if justified by circumstances, of canceling or postponing the Competition.
Sharing is caring!
The post Automotive Lighting Systems Supplier ZKW Group Is Looking For Innovative Supplemental Lamps appeared first on StartUs Magazine.